Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vintage Street Market - Dimestore Vogue Mini Canvas & Card

Good morning blogging friends! I was so thrilled when Michelle Jackson asked me to join the VSM Design Team--what a Fantastic way to start out the New Year. I am very honored to be joining such an amazing and talented group of ladies!!


Today, for my project I altered a mini canvas and a matching card. This would be the perfect little gift for a friend who loves sewing. I used the papers and several elements from Dimestore Vogue Paper Sheets & Tags to embellish the canvas and card.





LinkTo see more pictures and find out all of the details please visit the
Vintage Street Market Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the soft colors of the card and the pop of black. Very nicely done and yes it would be a great present for a sewing friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on this card-the pieces are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this!!!! Congrats on your new DT position You'll be Great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...