Monday, January 9, 2012

JustRite Stampers - New Release - Warm and Cozy Medallion Labels

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have another fantastic New Release from JustRite Stampers to share with all of you.



Here is the card I designed using the New Stamp Set--CL-03540 Warm and Cozy Medallion Labels.



This stamp set includes two beautiful Medallion Labels and five sentiments for a total of seven stamps.


To start I stamped the image onto Simply Smooth White Cardstock with Rich Cocoa ink and added the color using Prismacolor Colored Pencils.


Then I die cut the stamped image using JustRite Custom Die JB-10020 Nested Medallion Labels from JustRite Stampers. I also die cut S5-043 Fleur de Lis Doily Motifs die template from Spellbinders with Herbal Garden Medium Prismatics cardstock. I used the Grand Calibur to cut/emboss the die cut shapes.


After I layered the die cuts then I wanted to add some glitter to the white areas of the stamped image so I applied Scrap Happy Sheer Glue from The Rubber Cafe. This glue is perfect for adding glitter because it stays sticky/tacky even once it is dry so you don't have to rush to apply your glue and glitter.


After I let the glue sit for a minute then I applied the You're So Fine Glitter Diamond Clear Cool Highlight. The glitter is powder fine and I just rubbed it on with my fingers and then tap off the excess.


Here is a close up of the Medallion.


I stamped one of the the sentiments from the stamp set in the lower corner with Rich Cocoa ink.


I added a bow made with Dusty Olive and Peacock Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a heart charm. I also added a few Pearl Jellie Dots for embellishments.

Please be sure to check out the JustRite Stampers Designers that are listed in the link list below and see what they have been busy creating to share with you.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Michele Kovack
Debbie Olson
Sharon Harnist
Beate Johns
Kellie Fortin
Kathy Jones
Sankari Wegman
Kazan Clark
Heidi Blankenship
Barb Schram
Angela Barkhouse


Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a Fantastic day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

SuppliesLinkStamps: JustRite Stampers CL-03540 Warm and Cozy Medallion LabelsLinkPaper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Herbal Garden Medium Prismatics; Bo Bunny Welcome Home Collection
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Prismacolor Colored Pencils PC904 Light Cerulean Blue, PC1027 Peacock Blue, PC1096 Kelly Green
Dies: JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Labels; Spellbinders Grand Calibur S5-043 Fleur de Lis Doily Motifs
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Peacock and Dusty Olive Seam Binding, Baker's Twine Brown Sugar; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Pearl Jellie Dots, You're So Fine Glitter Diamond Clear Cool Highlight; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Heart Charm

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering of the medallion! Your card looks wonderful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the blue & green combo.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "need" to get out those colored pencils! LOVE your card, Heidi! Hope you are having a marvelous Monday so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colors, and love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I need to start using my color pencils, love the blue and green combination. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Heidi! Can't wait to see you at CHA. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful Heidi and just my favorit colors even. I love this combo and your coloring is just perfect. Awesome job hun and such a gorgeous card. I really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job Heidi. Love the color and you pulled a perfect die for layers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...