Friday, January 6, 2012

JustRite Stampers - New Release - Your Special Day Medallion Labels

Good morning blogging friends! The sun is shinning and it looks like it's going to be another beautiful day. I can't believe how crazy this weather is--it's going to be in the high 40's today and once again the snow is almost gone. Today, I have another New Release from JustRite Stampers to share with you.


Here is my card I designed using the New CL-03545 Your Special Day Medallion Labels and CL-03635 Lace Borders Two. I also used CL-03550 Vintage Wallpaper Background on the top half of the card.


Here is CL-03545 Your Special Day Medallion Labels stamp set. This set includes three beautiful and decorative frame, two accents and nine sentiments for a total of fourteen stamps! This stamp set is also designed to match JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Labels and JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Labels.


I was out doing a little bit of shopping on Wednesday and I was thrilled to find this New Adhesive Fabric Paper from DCWV, they were just putting it out on the shelves. I know they are calling it fabric paper but basically it is fabric with an adhesive and paper backing and I thought this would be great for die cutting!


To start I tested a little piece of the fabric paper because I wanted to see if I could stamp on it and I was very happy with the results. I used one of the frames and a sentiment from CL-03545 Your Special Day Medallion Labels and a deep pink chalk ink from Clearsnap to stamp on the light pink fabric. Then I carefully heat set the ink with my heat tool. Next I used JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Label Dies and the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders to cut the shapes. **Note when die cutting fabric you have to remember there are all different kinds of fabrics and you are cutting through all of those fibers. Most fabrics will cut beautifully but sometimes you might need to add a piece of paper for a shim and for other fabrics if you apply something like wonder under it will make the fabric a little stiffer and easier to cut.


Next I stamped CL-03550 Vintage Wallpaper Background on the top half of the cardstock and then applied a piece of the fabric paper to the bottom half. You can kind of see through the fabric paper so I added a wide border to the middle to cover this area up.


I stamped one of the borders from CL-03635 Lace Borders Two and then I added Azalea Satin Double Ruffle ribbon and Penelope Natural Crochet Lace trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon to create the border.



Here are a couple of close up pictures. I love how the stamping looks on the fabric. I added some Diva Pink and Pearl Jellie Dot from The Rubber Cafe for embellishments.


Please be sure to visit all of the JustRite Designers on the link list below to see what they created to share with you.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Beate Johns
Sharon Harnist
Linda Duke
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Kellie Fortin
Heidi Blankenship
Barb Schram
Angela Barkhouse


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy creating!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CL-03545 Your Special Day Medallion Labels, CL-03635 Lace Borders Two, CL-03550 Vintage Wallpaper Background
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory; DCWV Adhesive Fabric Paper (Pinks)
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink; Clearsnap Color Box Queue (Dark Pink)
Dies: JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Label Dies; Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Azalea Satin Double Ruffle, Penelope Natural Crochet Lace; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Pearl & Diva Pink Jellie Dots; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I have to get this new rubber stamp set from JustRite! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    your card looks wonderful! Love the papers and colors you chose.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are super! Love that you can stamp on them! Your card is wonderful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric paper Heidi, and your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I have that paper, didn't have much luck with the dies on it but I love the paper. I also have it in the teal and brown color. Gorgeous card and I will try again to use the dies on it and shim it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Heidi! I love your style and the instructions you always provide. You have many wonderful projects posted, and you are my inspiration!
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Heidi, just love that rasberrish color, just wonderuful card all around!!
    Thanks for sharing
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...