Saturday, January 28, 2012

String of Hearts Love Card

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have a quick and easy Valentine's card to share with you.


I started with the String of Hearts paper from Discount Cardstock and then added Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Tutti Fruitti, Chalkboard Cotton Candy to add the color to the paper.


The paper started out white with the embossed pattern of the hearts and when I applied the glimmer mist the embossed is like a resist and doesn't pick up the color.


I used S5-089 Home Sweet Home to cut/emboss the heart and wings and then I added some color with Copic markers. To hang the heart I used Sweetheart Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon and then added some Diamond Clear Glitter from The Rubber Cafe.

I also stamped the word Love using a stamp from the J-1095 Fabulous Phrases from The Rubber Cafe.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock String of Hearts, Simply Smooth White, Frosted Pink Prismatic
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe J-1095 Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Tutti Fruitti, Chalkboard Cotton Candy; Copic Marker R83 Rose Mist
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-089 Home Sweet Home
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Sweetheart Twine; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, You're So Fine Glitter Diamond Clear; Scrapbooks Adhesive by 3L 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...