Friday, January 27, 2012

Lighthouse Layout & Heading to CHA!!

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have a quick post to share a layout with you. I am taking off today for California--headed to CHA!! I am excited to see friends and all of the fantastic new products!!


This is a pretty simple layout but sometimes I like it when the picture is the main focus of the layout. I used all new products from Spellbinders including--S5-077 Labels Twenty-Five, S5-090 Romantic Rectangles, S5-082 Nautical Frame and Accents, EL-001 Elite (side B) M-Bossabilities Folder.


Here is a close up of the M-Bossabilities. I lightly inked over the embossed area and it really makes it pop!


Here is a close up of the lighthouse. First I die cut the image then I airbrushed it using a Copic marker, added a piece of Kraft paper to the back and to finish it off I lightly inked around the edges.


I printed the journaling and then inked the inside edges of the die cut. I also added Jellie Dots around the picture and some paper flowers and leaves.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! If you are going to be at CHA please stop by the Spellbinders booth and say hello! I would love to meet you!!! I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Kraft, Blue #67
Ink: Ranger Old Paper, Stormy Sky Distress Ink; Copic Marker E31
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-077 LablesTwenty-Five, S5-090 Romantic Rectangles, S5-082 Nautical Frame and Accents, EL-001 Elite (side B) M-Bossabilities Folder
Accessories: The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Root Beer Jellie Dots; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; I am Roses Paper Flowers & Leaves

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo awesome Heidi, you did as always a wonderful job on this page here. Really beautiful work and great use of tthe M-bossabilities folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!
    Have a wonderful time at CHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card or scrapbook page. what a great way to share favorite memories. have a marvelous time at cha. it must be so exciting to be there. look at all the new goodies and share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout Heidi. You did a wonderful job and the colors you used are yummy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...