Thursday, January 5, 2012

JustRite Stampers - New Release - Always & Forever Medallion Labels

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I will be sharing one of the New Release from JustRite Stampers with you. During this week and park of next week the JustRite Designers will be sharing New Release so be sure to check the JustRite Blog so you don't miss out on any of the New Releases.



Here is the card that I designed using CL-03535 Always & Forever Medallion Labels and JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Labels and JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Labels.


I stamped two of the images from the set on to Simply Smooth Ivory cardstock and then I added the color with inks and Crimson Lake Prismacolor colored pencil. After I had the coloring done then I cut/emboss the images using the New JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Labels and JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Labels and the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders.


I used S4-116 Standard Circles Small die template from Spellbinders to cut the holes in the centers of the die cuts and then I layered them together.


I added the Silky Crush Antique Gold ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon through the die cuts and added this to the pattern paper.


Next I added the die cut with the sentiment to the center. I used 3D Foam squares to add some dimension. I added Jellie Dots Root Beer (Brown) from The Rubber Cafe for some little embellishments.


I also added a Mimi Brown Seam Binding bow. The seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Then I added a red crochet flower with a button in the center and a couple of trinket pins.



The pattern paper is from DCWV The Botanical Stack and layered with Really Red and Posh Milk Chocolate Felt from Discount Cardstock.


Please be sure to check out the link list below so you can see what all of the JustRite Designers have been busy creating.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Sharon Harnist
Kellie Fortin
Kazan Clark
Barb Schram
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CL-03535 Always & Forever Medallion Labels
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Really Red, Posh Milk Chocolate Felt; DCWV The Botanical Stack
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Inks; Prismacolor Colored Pencils Crimsom Lake
Dies: JustRite Custom Dies JB-10020 Nested Medallion Labels, JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Labels; Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-116 Standard Circles Small
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Mimi Brown Seam Binding, Silky Crush Antique Gold Ribbon; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Jellie Dots Root Beer (Brown); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Aunt Gail Red Crochet Flower; Trinket Pins & Button

6 comments:

  1. This is so creatively fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the pop of red and the jellie dots are gorgeous on there. You da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Heidi!! Do you need my address? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love what you did with the ribbon and medallions on that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful set-and your card is so wonderful-love the layering and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how these sets compliment each other. Thanks for thinking of ways to expend their use (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...