Tuesday, January 10, 2012

JustRite Stampers - New Release - Starburst Medallion Labels

Good morning blogging friends! Today I have another New Release from JustRite Stampers to share with you. The stamp set I am using today is CL-03530 Starburst Medallion Labels.


Here is the card that I designed using CL-03530 Starburst Medallion Labels stamp set.


This stamp set includes two beautiful medallions, a border and six sentiments for a total of nine stamps.


To start I stamped one of the medallion images three times using Frost White ink and Kraft cardstock.


Next I die cut one of the images using JB- 10020 Nested Medallion Labels die templates and I fussy cut the other two images. I also made another die cut using the largest die template in the Nested Medallions set with Simply Smooth White cardstock to use for a mat.


I cut/embossed another die cut shape using S5-063 Lace Doily Motifs from Spellbinders. Then I used Scrap Happy Sheer Glue and added You're so fine Glitter Diamond Clear Cool Highlights to the lacy edges.


I layered all of the piece using 3D Foam Squares to add some dimension.


I added a sentiment to the top corner.


To finish off the card I added a few Pearl Jellie Dots.

Please be sure to visit each of the JustRite Designers in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Kellie Fortin
Sankari Wegman
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CL-03530 Starburst Medallion Labels
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Kraft; DCWV Susan Winget Nature Collection
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Color Box Frost White
Dies: JustRite Custom Dies JB- 10020 Nested Medallion Labels; Spellbinders Grand Calibur S5-063 Lace Doily Motifs
Accessories: The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, You're so fine Glitter Diamond Clear Cool Highlights, Pearl Jellie Dots; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. So lovely. I really like the white over brown. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Heidi! The sparkle is so subtle land elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how fancy that Kraft cardstock looks when you get done stamping on it! Great job, HFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty - thank you for the inspiration.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful medallion and I love how you used glitter.
    Wonderful design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour combinations, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white on the kraft paper. This is so pretty with all the layers and I love the glitter detail! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...