Sunday, January 29, 2012

Journey Tag

Good morning blogging friends!Today is the first day of CHA!! If I can get an pictures of the event I will try but most of my time is spent working in the Spellbinders booth so I don't have much of an opportunity to get out there and take pictures.


I have a quick project to share with you today. I made a tag using some of the New Releases from Spellbinders--Grand Calibur, S5-099 Jewel Keys, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms, S5-081 Damask Motifs. I think the S5-086 Bitty Blossoms are going to be a new favorite of mine!


For the background I very lightly inked the tag with Distress Inks and then I applied Liquid Laminate and added gold mica flakes. All of the coloring on the tag was done with inks.

Sorry for such a quick post but thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Artsy Banner
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory; Tag
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Vintage Photo, Bundled Sage, Victorian Velvet
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-099 Jewel Keys, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms, S5-081 Damask Motifs
Accessories: Joann's Thin Cork; Beacon Liquid Laminate, The Rubber Cafe Gold Mica Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...