Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Silver & Black Goddess

Hello Blogging Friends! Today, is going to have to busy another quick blog post. Maybe when I get back home I can do another post with more details on this project.


This is a Goddess wall hanging that I designed using one of the New Releases from Spellbinders, LF-013 Jewel Goddess.


I also used S5-086 Bitty Blossoms to create the rose and


S5-100 Jewel Feathers to create the foil peacock feathers.


I also added a few jewelery findings, rhinestones, glitter and mica flakes.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am sorry about the short and quick blog posts but things have been a little crazy with CHA the past couple of days--crazy in a good way--LOL!! I love being able to see friends and enjoy our time together.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Artsy Banner
Paper: Discount Cardstock Really Red; Royal & Langnickel Engraving Art Silver Foil
Ink: Clearsnap Frost White ColorBox; Ranger Distress Ink Fired Brick
Dies: Spellbinders LF-013 Jewel Goddess, S4-363 Jewel Fantisies, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms, Foil
Accessories: Embossing Powder Brilliant Red Sparkle; Jewelery Findings; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Patriot Red, Terrifically Teal, Diamond Clear You're So Fine Glitter; Red Rhinestones; Tulle; Hot Glue Gun

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...