Monday, January 23, 2012

Red Hearts Valentine's Card

Hello blogging friends! Sorry it has been a few days since my last post, I have been busy working on projects for CHA. I will be at CHA demoing and doing make-n-take in the Spellbinders booth. If you are going to be at CHA please stop by and say hello--I would love to meet you!!

Today, I have a quit post with a Valentine's Day card to share with you.


I embossed the bottom half of the card using EL-007 Elegance (B side) M-Bossabilities Folder from Spellbinders and I took the Festive Berries Distress Ink pad and rubbed it across the embossed area giving it a look of faux letterpress. Then I inked the bottom edges.


Next I stamped the heart image three times creating a border across the top of the card. The stamped image is from I-1135 Lace Set (Heart) from The Rubber Cafe. This set includes four images--Lacy Love, Heart, Butterfly and a Fan.


I added some Pearl Jellie Dots to the centers of the embossed flowers.


I also added some Noelle White Lace Trim and Pink Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a couple of trinket pins and Red Roses from I am Roses.


I used Simply Smooth White, Frosted Pink Prismatic and Really Red cardstock from Discount Cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Frosted Pink Prismatic, Really Red
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe I-1135 Lace Set (Heart)
Ink: Ranger Festive Berries Distress Ink
Accessories: Spellbinders EL-007 Elegance (B side) M-Bossabilities Folder; Really Reasonable Ribbon Noelle White Lace Trim, Pink Seam Binding; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Pearl Jellie Dots; I am Roses Red Roses, Trinket Pins

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Heidi! I love the heart stamp and the bottom pattern. The colors are gorgeous and the little flowers and pins are so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card! Really anything with hearts make me happy! Love the pink seam binding with roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi this is so pretty! I just love the embossings and all the little details,so so pretty!
    Thank you for taking time to share when you are so busy getting ready for CHA! How exciting! Have a gat time!!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. heidi,
    this is so sweet. it looks more work intensive than it is. gotta appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Hope to see you at the CHA Show! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...