Friday, January 13, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop - January Ribbon Club

Good morning blogging friends! Today, is the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop for the month of January. The RRR Design Team Members and Special Event Design Team Members will be showcasing the Monthly Ribbon Club.


This month there is a beautiful assortment of Red, Pink and White Ribbons and Trim included in the Valentine's Mix January Ribbon Club Assortment. Click HERE for more details.

If you are following the order of the blog hop you should have just come from Joanna's Blog. If not and you just happened to pop in for a visit please click HERE to start the blog hop at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings! Blog.


For my project I designed a banner for Valentine's Day. I used Valentine's Mix January Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon and S5-028 Nested Pennants, S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants, Nested Hearts, LF-003 Donna's Alphabet die templates from Spellbinders to create the banner. I also used CL-03605 Harlequin Script Background Stamp with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink to create the background on the pennants.


I used several of the ribbons in the Valentine's Mix January Ribbon Club Assortment to create a fringe at the top of all the banner pieces. I places the ribbons through the loops in the S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants die cuts and glued them to the backside of the pennants.


Here is a close up of the L pennant. I used Nested Hearts die template with Spellbinders Jewel Tone Premium Craft Foils to create the hearts and then I lightly sanded them to reveal the silver undertones.


For the O, I used some of the white crochet lace trim from Valentine's Mix January Ribbon Club Assortment and made a little rosette. Then I added a pink button to the center.


Across the top of each pennant I added some Pearl Jellie Dots from The Rubber Cafe.


I used LF-003 Donna's Alphabet to create the word LOVE. I inked the die cuts with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and then I added Scrap Happy Sheer Glue and You're So Fine Glitter Diamond Clear Cool Highlights from The Rubber Cafe along the edges of each letter and then I applied Glossy Accents to each letter. I also added a few pink paper roses.



Now to continue in the blog hop you need to hop on over to Misty's Blog and check out her fantastic project!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the Really Reasonable Blog Hop!! Don't forget to visit the RRR Store and check out all of the beautiful ribbons, lace and trims!

I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CL-03605 Harlequin Script Background Stamp
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Frosted Pink Prismatic
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink Worn Lipstick
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-028 Nested Pennants, S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants, Nested Hearts, LF-003 Donna's Alphabet
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Valentine's Mix January Ribbon Club Assortment; Spellbinders Jewel Tone Premium Craft Foils, The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, You're So Fine Glitter Diamond Clear Cool Highlights, Pearl Jellie Dots; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Pink Roses; Sanding Block; Ranger Glossy Accents

38 comments:

  1. Beautiful banner, Heidi! Love the use of ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is gorgeous!! So much detail.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heidi! This is a great banner with such a great amount of detail, love your use of all the products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, that is awesome! I love the close-up photos -- gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't LOVE to have that hanging on their wall or mirror??? GORGEOUS and the colors are perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner looks awesome... I like the bunch of ribbons on each triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love how you used contemporary ribbon to get such a lovely vintage feel on your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the banner! especially the way you used the ribbon on top of each triangle...really shows off the ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful. I love the color combo and the metal is fabulous. Love how you sanded it!! Great job HFB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love those ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am speechless! this is gorgeous! looks like it took a week to create! would take me 2 yrs i'm sure!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the banner and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great Valentine's banner. Very creative!! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink, lace flowers and pearls,beautiful combo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Heidi! This is so fantastic! I love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMgosh I LOVE this banner its beautiful hun!! I ♥ making these, and yours turned out SUPER CUTE!!! and you used my favorite colors!! need my addy?????hehehehehehehehe Im tease'n but it is really sweet!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful project and creative way to use the ribbons! I also love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Banner Heidi. Love all the detail. So beautiful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Love the banner. I almost picked these hearts up at JoAnns now I know I must go back for them. Thank you for sharing.

    kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your banner such cute design and great color. I am now a follower of your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely banner! Like how you have used a flower for the letter O.
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute valentine's day banner, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful banner, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful banner! Love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute banner and the ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Your banner is gorgeous! Look at all that detail. Love it! You did a wonderful job on your banner.The ribbon rosette is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely! Bravo. Wonderful colors and workmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The banner is awesome. I love how much ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this .... I remember the first time I came across your blog three years ago you made this banner and it was out of the park ... I think that this one beats the one that I loved many years ago ... Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have been trying to figure out how to use my Spellbinders pennants for Valentines Day and this is the best card idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This banner is Beautiful! I wish I had all the supplies so I could make one. Oh well, maybe after the Christmas bills are paid:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. WowZers stunning, beautiful project. Love your use of the ribbon. I love the ribbon from this months club. Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us today.
    Scrappingmamma ~ ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. love love love this Heidi. Nested hearts is one of my favorite dies.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous banner! I like the metal elements and the creative way you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...