Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vintage Street Market ~ Bingo Pocket Card ~ Marshall Matthew mini wall hanging ~ Bingo Necklace

Hello everyone! For the month of May at Vintage Street Market it's all about Bingo Craft Cards. I have three projects to share with you today using the Bingo Craft Cards.

 
For my first project I designed a Bingo pocket card. I cut a piece from a glassine bag to fit the front of the Bingo card and I sewed along the two sides and the bottom to create a pocket.  Then I used some die templates from Spellbinders E8-007 Classic Edges One, E8-008 Classic Edges Two, E8-010 Classic Decorative Inserts Two to create the decorative border.  Next I created a label and ticket using S5-096 Jar Labels and S5-094 Labels and Tags die templates.  Next I fussy cut one of the tickets from the Pink Twirly Twine. Then I wrapped some of the Pink Twirly Twine around the card, layered the die cuts and added a few flowers, leaves and a couple of seed packets.

 

For my second project I designed a Marshall Matthew mini wall hanging. This would be perfect for a little boys room.  I used Aged Tinted Tape to edge the Bingo Craft Card. Then I fussy cut the clothing cut out from the Brother paper in the Family Fun Set Paper Kit and applied the clothes to the Brother paper die cut doll and added it to the side of the Bingo card. I used the Brown Twirly Twine to create a little lasso.  To create the stars I used the Marshall Matthew Pattern Paper from the Family Fun Set and S4-092 Stars Five die template. Then I scored the stars and inked the edges to add more dimension.

 

For my last project I designed a fun little Bingo necklace using one of the small Bingo Craft Cards.
I used a circle punch and layered two half circles so the word Bingo could be in the center. I added some glitter and bling and then I covered the entire piece with Glossy Accents.

I hope you enjoyed my projects using the Bingo Craft Cards. You can click the images to enlarge them and to see more pictures please hop on over to the Vintage Street Market Blog to check it out.  Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. So cool and I love that necklace!!!!! Great job. That bingo card is the bomb. I'll have to pick some of those up now. Thanks enabler!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I know a lot of ladies who would love that necklace.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects. I especially love the necklace. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...