Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All About Faith Little Bird Card

 Hello blogging friends!  The post for today is going to be a quick one--I have several projects I am working on--busy times right now! ;-) 


Here is the card that I have to share with you for today.  It was a pretty quick and easy little card but I just love the colors and I love how it turned out.  All of the cardstock is from Discount Cardstock and I have all of the colors and links listed below.  These are the four die template sets I used to create the die cuts--S5-085 Mix'd Media Elements, S5-084 Girlie Grunge Labels, S5-071 Twisted Metal Tags and Accents, S5-090 Romantic Rectangles.  I also used the New Peacock Feathers Distress Ink from Ranger and I ♥ this color!!  So pretty!!


Here is a close up of the little bird with the label word blocks.


At the top of the card I added some Craft Tape from Recollections, a handmade stick pin and a Black Seam Binding bow.  The seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon


 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Black, (Pop-Tones) Berrylicious, Sno Cone, Sweet Tooth
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink Peacock Feathers
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-085 Mix'd Media Elements, S5-084 Girlie Grunge Labels, S5-071 Twisted Metal Tags and Accents, S5-090 Romantic Rectangles
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Seam Binding; Recollections Craft Tape (birds on a wire); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Handmade Decorative Stick Pin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Heidi! Loved all the details and the light blue and black together! Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...