Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cherish Daisy Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a card to share with you using Ranger Distress Markers and the beautiful daisy stamp from the CR-03705 Botanical Medallions & Banners Clear Stamp Set


I used Crane Lettra Ecru card/envelope set, Goldenrod paper from Discount Cardstock and I also used Watercolor Paper for the daisy image.


I stamped the daisy image on to the watercolor paper using Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then I started to add the color using Ranger Distress Markers.  For the petals I used Mustard Seed and Wild Honey.



Next I colored the centers using Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.

 

For the leaves I used Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage.


Next I stamped the frame image around the flowers using Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then used Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Wild Honey Distress Markers to color the frame.  Then I used the Grand Calibur and JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies to cut/emboss the label shape. 


To finish the card I stamped the swirls and the word Cherish and then I added May Arts Textured Two-Tone Brown/Antique Gold Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and added Root Beer (Brown) Jellie Dots from The Rubber Cafe' to the upper corner.  I also used 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to the label to add some dimension to the card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Crane Lettra Ecru card/envelope set, Goldenrod; Pro Art Watercolor Paper
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03705 Botanical Medallions & Banners Clear Stamp Set
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Distress Markers
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon May Arts Textured Two-Tone Brown/Antique Gold Ribbon; The Rubber Cafe' Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Root Beer (Brown) Jellie Dots; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

3 comments:

  1. Your card is simply wonderful. Great color combo and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the simplicity and soft color of this card makes it extra special. just one question: where is the 'cherish' stamp from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...