Friday, July 12, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon July Blog Hop - One Day Early for Me!


Hello blogging friends!  Important--PLEASE READ--Tomorrow (7/13), is the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop for the month of July.  Due to some other commitments I won't be able to post during the Blog Hop so Bonnie was sweet enough to let me post my project a day early.  But please be sure to check back tomorrow (7/13) when the Blog Hop will go live at 7:30 AM EST.  The RRR Design Team Members and Special Events Design Team Members will be showcasing the Monthly Ribbon Club.



This month is all about the Citrus colors with a fabulous assortment of orange, yellow, green and white ribbons included in the July Ribbon Club.   This ribbon assortment is prefect for all of your fun summer projects!  Click HERE for more details on how you can sign up for the Monthly Ribbon Club.

If you are following the order of the blog hop (tomorrow 7/13) you should have just come from Judy's Blog. If not and you just happened to pop in for a visit please click HERE to start the blog hop at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings! Blog.


For my project I used four of the ribbons in the Really Reasonable Ribbon July Ribbon Club to create this fun and bright card--perfect for the summer!  For the base of the card I used Vulcan Green and layered Posh Yellow Crepe and Neenah Solar White.  I used the EL-020 Awesome Blossoms M-bossabilities™ folder to emboss the floral design in the Neenah Solar White paper.  


Using three of the ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon July Ribbon Club I created a pretty ribbon border going across the middle of the card.  Then I added a couple of label with a sentiment.  To create the labels I used Vulcan Green and Neenah Solar White paper along with S5-019 Labels EightS5-148 Decorative Labels Eight die templates from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.  I used a stamp from the J-1095 Fabulus Phrases stamp set from The Rubber Cafe`.   Then I added the yellow bow.


I also added a little yellow butterfly.  To create the butterfly I used Posh Yellow Crepe paper and S4-395 Les Papillion Two die template. To finish of the card I added a few orange flowers, stickles to the flowers and butterfly and some bling.  To assemble the card I used 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips - Refillable Dispenser - 49' from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.  


I hope you enjoy the RRR Blog Hop (tomorrow 7/13)--I know you will find all kinds of inspiration!

Now to continue in the Blog Hop you need to hop on over to Jenn's Blog and check out her fantastic project!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Don't forget to visit the RRR Store and check out all of the beautiful ribbons, lace and trims!

I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Really Reasonable Ribbon July Ribbon Club


23 comments:

  1. again Heidi, this is so pretty. it's bright and fresh and screams "summer". (I see we're flip-floppin from Christmas to summer now) thanks for your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card! love the happy, bright colors of the ribbons. and those little orange flowers immediately caught my eye! :)

    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheery card in the citrus colors. I like all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! Wow!! Love the colors you used. The ribbons are just gorgeous! and the die cuts and the embossing!! Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and fun with beautiful embossing! I love it, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! All those fun ribbons look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the dimensions and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love all the wonderful bright colors you used!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and beautiful! I love the embossing and all the ribbon you used. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love your card. The ribbon looks great behind the main design of your card. I love the bow and butterfly. Those tiny flowers are great embellishments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a fun bright card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cheerful card! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, what a bright beautiful card!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love the colors! I am so drawn in by the lovely green and yellow and all the bright oranges and the way the ribbons pull in all the colors!
    hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Actually stunning. Love the colors and the design.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the embellishments that were used. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is beautiful. It made me smile as soon as I saw it. Even with all the white, it is colorful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a bright and cheery card. Love how the yellow pops. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is so bright and cheerful. I love the butterfly that matches the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how this came out!


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...