Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Exciting News To Share!! ButterBeeScraps' Design Team!!

Hello blogging friends!  I have some very exciting new to share with you today!!  Monique Mason, owner of ButterBeeScraps' Artistic Treasures on Zibbet has asked me to join her New Design Team!!  Here is the announcement that Monique posted on YouTube.
  

I am so honored to be a part of the New ButterBeeScraps' Design Team!!
I will be joined by Amador and Pea both amazingly talented designers from YouTube!!

Amador who is Amadoreros on YouTube and you can click HERE to check out Amador's channel.  

Pea who is Whimsicalendeavors on YouTube and you can click HERE to check out Pea's channel.

You can also click HERE for a link to my YouTube channel.

Click HERE for a link to the New ButterBeeScraps' Design Team channel on YouTube.
Click HERE for a link to Monique's channel for ButterBeeScraps' on YouTube.
AND
Click HERE for a link to check out ButterBeeScraps' on Zibbet!

This will be something new to me to enter the world of YouTube!  I have done a few videos in the past but it has been awhile.  I just hope I can keep up with Monique, Amador and Pea!!  LOL!  

I hope that you will visit ButterBeeScraps' on Zibbet and check out all of the Fabulous products Monique offers in her shop.  If you love metal filigree pieces, charms and embellishments this is the shop to check out!! Also please check out all of the YouTube channels and be sure to subscribe to the New ButterBeeScraps' Design Team channel and to all of the Design Team Members.  You won't want miss out on seeing the beautiful design work by the team!  Look for the Design Team to start sharing projects in September.  I will be doing a little of both---sharing here on my blog and on YouTube.  Wish me luck LOL! ;-)




These are some of the projects I have designed using some of the metal filigree pieces from ButterBeeScraps'.

Monique also started a New Facebook page for ButterBeeScraps' Artistic Treasures.  You can click HERE for a link to the New FB Page and I hope you will LIKE the New FB Page too!! ;-)

You can also check out my Facebook page for Embellished-Dreams Designs and I will be sharing my design work there too.

Ok, I know this post is heavy on the links but I don't want you to miss out on any of the fantastic products and design work from the New Design Team!! ;-)

I want to say a Huge Thank You to Monique!!  I can't wait to get started creating!
Also a Huge Congrats to Amador and Pea!!!
I am looking forward to working with and getting to know everyone.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. You won't need luck because your work is GORGEOUS! I'm looking forward to September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-who! That is fantastic news! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Heidi. i'm looking forward to seeing even more of your beautiful art pieces. and good luck with the youtube aspect, but you'll do great--- always do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...