Wednesday, July 31, 2013

JustRite Papercraft New Release Day Four - Christmas Background Stamps

Hello everyone!  Welcome to day four of the New Releases for JustRite Papercraft!  What do you think of the New Releases?  Are you loving them?  I know I am! ;-) 


For today's New Release the Design Team will be sharing projects with two New Christmas Background stamps.  Here is the CL-04715 Holly Frame Background Stamp and this is the one that I used on my card.


Here is the card I designed using CL-04715 Holly Frame Background Stamp.  I also used CR-04595 Christmas Vintage Lables Four for the sentiment.  I stamped the image using gold pigment ink and used gold embossing powder.  For the coloring I used Distress Markers and then did a watercolor wash.


Here is a close up of the embossing and watercolor wash.  I love the soft colors.  


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I used CR-04595 Christmas Vintage Lables Four for the sentiment.  To create the little cluster with the ornament, rose and holly I used S4-114 Standard Circles LGS5-185 Build A WreathS4-405 Mix-N-Match Ornaments die templates.  For the ornament and holly I used Gold Mirror Mirri paper and then I lightly sanded the holly leaves. 


I love how this card turned out with the non-traditional Christmas colors and the soft shabby chic look.

Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-04715 Holly Frame Background Stamp, CR-04595 Christmas Vintage Lables Four
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Gold Mirror Mirri, Pink Lemonade
Ink:  Gold Pigment Ink; Ranger Distress Markers-Pine Needles, Fired Brick
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® S4-114 Standard Circles LG, S5-185 Build A Wreath, S4-405 Mix-N-Match Ornaments
Accessories:  Paper Rose, Gold Embossing Powder, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares,
E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

6 comments:

  1. Love, love the golden embossing and the Victorian theme. You used some of the same dies as another girl on the DT, but your two cards could not be more different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay Heidi, i'm running out of words to describe your beautiful cards. so i'll just use the same ones over again. beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, stunning, sweet, pretty, over-the-top, beautiful--oh, already said that--see what I mean?! keep it up and thanks for your inspiration: may it never run dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gold embossing is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful Heidi... But you know I'm a big fan of your lovely art :) it was great talking to you the other night, wish I could have been there. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...