Sunday, July 28, 2013

JustRite Papercraft New Release - Lacey Tiers Dies

Hello blogging friends!  Today, starts a week filled with New Releases from JustRite Papercraft and I hope you enjoy the New Releases as much as I do!


The New Release that I am sharing with you today is AG-04395 Lacey Tiers Dies this is a set that was designed by Becca Feeken for JustRite Papercraft.  This is a beautiful die template set that can be used and layered in so many ways and totally reflects Becca's elegant style.


Here is a Christmas ornament that I designed using AG-04395 Lacey Tiers Dies from JustRite Papercraft and S4-401  2013 Heirloom Ornaments die template from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.  I have a full step-by-step tutorial to share with you on how to create this Christmas ornament.


To start I applied 6'' x 12'' Adhesive Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to the back of two pieces of Gold Mirror Mirri paper from DiscountCardstock.com.


Then I used the decorative circle from the AG-04395 Lacey Tiers Dies and the largest die template in the S4-401  2013 Heirloom Ornaments set.


Look how perfectly these two die templates match up!  I placed the decorative circle die template inside the ornament die template and used some tape to hold them in place.  Then I used the Artisan X-plorer™ to create the die cuts.


This is what the die cut shape will look like.  Be sure to cut two of these ornaments.


Next, I used the ornament die by itself to cut a piece of white lace material.  The white lace material is placed in between the two Christmas ornament die cuts.


This is what the ornament looks like once all three pieces are adhered together.  I put the piece of red paper in the background so you could see the lace.


Here is another close up where you can see the lace.  I added white and ivory pearls and an ivory rose with gold fern leaves.  I also added Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko to the rose.  I used a brush to apply the shimmer.


Here is a close up of the rose.  Check out all of the shimmer--love it!


I used a piece of 3/8" Ivory Satin with Gold Metallic Trim Ribbon from  Really Reasonable Ribbon to create a hanger for the ornament.  I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and will give these ornaments a try!

Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
JustRite Papercraft AG-04395 Lacey Tiers Dies (Designed by Becca Feeken)
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Gold Mirror Mirri
Spellbinders Paper Arts®:  Artisan X-plorer™, S4-401  2013 Heirloom Ornaments
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 6'' x 12'' Adhesive Sheets; Really Reasonable Ribbon 3/8" Ivory Satin with Gold Metallic Trim Ribbon; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle; White Lace Material, White & Ivory Pearls, Ivory Rose, Gold Fern Leaves, Hot Glue

12 comments:

  1. Stunning Christmas ornament. Thanks for the great inspiration and the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously a genius! I would never have guessed that those two fit so perfectly! Your ornament is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ornament! this would be a perfect wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful ornament and it would also make a gorgeous tag for a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bee-ee-ut-if-full!! this is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so going to try this! I have the ornament dies on order...looks like this new die set is next.

    What a great gorgeous idea! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! My sister and I were just talking about handmade ornaments meant so much more than those purchased. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. k, you have sealed the deal for me...that is stunning. And now I MUST have it! lol...no really!!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. I already have the die from Becca's kit. So glad to see how you made an ornament with it; I'm always looking for a gift to slip in a card and mail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful tutorial that I want to try. Your ornament is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...