Monday, July 29, 2013

JustRite Papercraft New Release Day Two

Hello everyone and welcome to day two of the New Releases from JustRite Papercraft!  


Today's stamp set is one that I think you are going to love!  Doilies are so Hot right now--check this out!!  Look at all that doily goodness!!  This SW-04700 Dainty Doilies stamp set was designed by Samantha Walker for JustRite Papercraft.  I love all of the doily images and you can mix and match them to create your own unique doilies.  Plus the stamps match S5-205 Delicate Doilies die template set that was also designed by Samantha Walker for Spellbinders Paper Arts®.


Here is the card that I designed using SW-04700 Dainty Doilies stamp set and S5-205 Delicate Doilies die template set.  I randomly stamped the doilies onto the Kraft paper using Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inx Jasmine and set aside to dry.  Then I created three die cuts using the S5-205 Delicate Doilies die template set.  I used E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' to adhere all of the mats together and I used S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A and  S6-002 5x7 Matting Basics B die templates to create the mats.  Then I added the doily die cuts to the top of the card and trimmed off the excess.  Next I added Vivid Pink Seam Binding across the top of the card and added a bow.  Then I added a cluster of flowers using WOC Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  For the flower cluster I used Chrysanthemums Mixed Pink/White 10 pcsCosmos Daisy Stem Flowers Pink/White 50 pcs and Sweetheart Blossom 20pcs 2-Tone Pink.


I stamped another doily image using Memento Angel Pink ink and then I stamped the sentiment using Memento Rich Cooca ink.  The sentiment is from SW-04420 For All You Do Vintage Labels Three stamp set.  Then I used the S5-205 Delicate Doilies die templates to cut/emboss the image.  I used 3D Foam Squares to pop up the sentiment.


Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members listed in the link list below.  I know they have created some fabulous projects to share with you!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
JustRite Papercraft SW-04700 Dainty Doilies, SW-04420 For All You Do Vintage Labels Three (designed by Samantha Walker)
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Kraft
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Angel Pink, Rich Cocoa; Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inx Jasmine
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts®, S5-205 Delicate Doilies, S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A, S6-002 5x7 Matting Basics B
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Vivid Pink Seam Binding, WOC Flowers - Chrysanthemums Mixed Pink/White 10 pcs, Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers Pink/White 50 pcs, Sweetheart Blossom 20pcs 2-Tone Pink; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

  1. JUST BECAUSE ITS SO UNUSUAL. LOVE THE DESIGN AND COLOUR USED ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love all things Samantha Walker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...