Thursday, July 11, 2013

JustRite Papercraft July Release - Christmas Vintage Labels Four

Hello everyone!  Sorry I have been mia for a few days!  Things have been crazy busy around here and then earlier this week I was having some computer problems but everything is all good now.  ;-)  Today, I have one of the New JustRite Papercraft® July Releases to share with you and some news about a fantastic sale at JustRite Papercraft® on the Faber-Castell products.  


All of the Faber-Castell products are 20% off over at  JustRite Papercraft® from now until the 15th of July! So if you have been wanting to try some of the Gelatos or Stamper's Big Brush Pens now would be the perfect time.  Click HERE to see all of the Faber-Castell products over at JustRite Papercraft®.


Here is the card that I designed using CR-04595 Christmas Vintage Labels Four from the July release and CL-04680 Lace Oval Frame Background Stamp from the August release so you are getting a little sneak peek here.  ;-)  The base of the card is Really Red cardstock and then I layered it with a piece of Simply Smooth Ivory.  I used the CL-04680 Lace Oval Frame Background Stamp from  JustRite Papercraft® and Memento Bamboo Leaves ink to stamp the background image.  


For the Christmas ornament I used one of the stamps from the CR-04595 Christmas Vintage Labels Four stamp set from JustRite Papercraft®.  For the decorative part of the ornament I used Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx School House with clear embossing powder and heat set it with a heat tool.  Then I die cut the image using S4-401 2013 Heirloom Ornament die template from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.  For the sentiment I used Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and S4-114 Standard Circles Large die templates.  I layered the pieces together using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.  Then to finish off the ornament I added some filler flowers, an ivory rose and some bling.


Please be sure to check out the fantastic projects from the JustRite Papercraft® Design Team Members in the link list below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CR-04595 Christmas Vintage Labels Four, CL-04680 Lace Oval Frame Background Stamp
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Really Red
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Bamboo Leaves; Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx School House
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® Grand Calibur® Machine, S4-401 2013 Heirloom Ornament, S4-114 Standard Circles Large
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam SquaresE-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser-49';  Ranger Diamond Stickles; Ivory Paper Rose, Filler Flower, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Pearls, Bling

2 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    I love how you inspire (us) to think outside the box... using bamboo color ink instead of traditional greens on a Christmas
    card. I need to expand....... thanks for all you inspire me to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...