Friday, March 6, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Love You Latte

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have a quick and easy card that is perfect for coffee lovers.


I used the JustRite Papercraft CR-02163 Coffee House Clear Stamps to create this card.  I stamped the image of the cup with Memento Rich Cocoa and then colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers-EB1, EB2.  I also used one of the heart images from CR-02144 Bokeh Time Clear Stamps along with Rhubarb Stalk ink.  Then I fussy cut the image.  


Here is a close up of the image.  I added a little bit of Ranger Glossy Accents to the heart.


I used the coffee beans and the coffee cup stain to stamp the background paper.  Then to finish off the card I added layers of paper and a bow made with  Havana Brown Seam Binding.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-02163 Coffee House Clear StampsCR-02144 Bokeh Time Clear Stamps
Paper:  Cardstock-White, Kraft, Red, Brown
Ink/Markers:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk, Spectrum Noir Markers-EB1, EB2
Ribbon:  Havana Brown Seam Binding
Accessories:  Ranger Glossy Accents, 3D Foam Squares, EZ Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...