Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Card -JustRite March New Release

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a card to share with you using some of the New Releases from JustRite® Papercraft March release.


I used CL-02168 A2 Woodgrain Upcycled Frame Cling Background Stamp and CR-02166 Stacking Sentiments Clear Stamps from the new release.  Now these stamps can be used for several occasions but they are great for creating masculine cards.  I stamped the CL-02168 A2 Woodgrain Upcycled Frame Cling Background Stamp using Rich Cocoa ink and colored the frame with Spectrum Noir™ Markers.  Then I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the frame for some shading and the add some depth to the image.  Next I used 484e MIXED RECTANGLE LAYERING DIE SET from Tonic Studios (US) to cut/emboss some rectangles.  *NOTE--Links for the US and UK for Tonic Studios are listed below.  I stamped the sentiment using Rich Cocoa ink and then I used Teal Zeal, Bamboo Leaves ink to stamp some stars from the CR-02144 Bokeh Time Clear Stamps.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I tied some twine in a bow around the sentiment and then I added Glossy Accents to the stars.


To finish the card layered the different colors and pieces of cardstock and I used 3D Foam Squares in between some of the layers.


I also wanted to let you know JustRite® Papercraft is having a sale on all cling stamps. Starting today and going through March 15th.  :)


Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.







Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite® Papercraft CL-02168 A2 Woodgrain Upcycled Frame Cling Background Stamp, CR-02166 Stacking Sentiments Clear Stamps, CR-02144 Bokeh Time Clear Stamps
Paper:  Cardstock-White, Turquoise, Brown
Ink/Markers:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Teal Zeal, Bamboo Leaves, Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Spectrum Noir™ Markers LG2, LG3, IB2, IB3, EB2
Dies:  Tonic Studios (US) 484e MIXED RECTANGLE LAYERING DIE SET, Tonic Studios (UK) 484e MIXED RECTANGLE LAYERING DIE SET
Accessories:  Natural Twine, Glossy Accents, 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Lovely,I like the stamps and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome masculine card! Love the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...