Monday, March 30, 2015

Ken Oliver Crafts & Stencil Girl Blog Hop Winners!

Hello everyone!  Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments about my mixed media canvas from the Ken Oliver Crafts and Stencil Girl Blog Hop that was last week!  What a fabulous blog hop filled with so much creative inspiration!


Today, I get to announce the Winners from my blog.  Each person will receive 1 Pack Ken Oliver Crafts 6x6 Papers(24 pieces).  There will also be grand prizes announced on Ken Oliver's Blog and also the Stencil Girl Blog so be sure to check those out and see if you are a winner!

I used Random.org number generator to pick all of the Winners.

Winner #1
SuprFoxDesigns said...
This is such a pretty piece and thanks for the step by step- gorgeous work!
March 23, 2015 at 10:26 AM 

Winner #2
PK Sews said...
Heidi, your creation is gorgeous! I love the delicate red flowers especially. Thanks for sharing!
March 23, 2015 at 5:27 PM

Winner #3
Jean Bullock said...
this is gorgeous, Heidi. Thanks for the great tutorial. So good to know that Stick It works on canvas too. The gilding looks fab.
March 25, 2015 at 11:12 PM

Winner #4
Such a stunning work of art, Heidi! Love that crackle paste so much ;)
March 29, 2015 at 8:47 PM

Winner #5
Karen Hasheck said...
Gorgeous project- loving the colors and the stencils! Can't wait to play with your techniques!
March 23, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Winner #6
Dottie said...
What a fun product...Color Burst Inks. They look like so much fun to play with. And the stencils are really so versatile especially the Nosegay. Thanks for sharing your delightful creation.
March 25, 2015 at 5:41 AM 

A HUGE CONGRATS to all of the Winners!!
If you see your name listed here please email me at Floralfantasy@charter(dot)net so I can get your contact information and have your prize sent out.

If you missed the blog hop but would still like to check out the artwork you can click HERE to see my blog post and you can click HERE for a complete link list of all the Designers and Style Contributors who participated.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you all have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, so excited to see my name on the winners list. Thank you so much, Heidi! I sent you my e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise to see my name as one of the winners today! Thanks so much- I have sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...