Thursday, March 26, 2015

ButterBeeScraps Crystal and Patina Flower Filigree Bracelet

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a beautiful new piece of jewelry to share with you.  This is one of those pieces that I just love and I am sure I will be making a few more.


Here is a bracelet that I designed using some of the pretty filigree pieces and crystals from ButterBeeScraps.  


The  Dimensional Bronze Filigree Flower (Item #7635) and Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #316-B) are two separate pieces.  I shaped the Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #316-B) to curve and fit nicely around the wrist.  Then I added the flower on top.  I used a Patine finish on both of the pieces.  I think the Patina is such a pretty mix with the bronze metal.


Then I added the SS16 Vitrail AB Flat Back Glass Rhinestone to the center of the flower and the smaller  SS12 Vitrail AB Flat Back Glass Rhinestones around the outer part of the center.  I have to tell you these rhinestones are so gorgeous!!  They change colors when the lights hit them from a green to pink and then kind of a purple color.  So, so pretty!


I used bronze chain and jump rings from my own stash for the bottom side of the bracelet.


Here you can see some of the chain and then I added a Antique Bronze Toggle Clasps (Item #CL071-B) on the side.



I hope you like this newest jewelry piece and maybe you will be inspired to create some jewelry.  If you are interested I am going to be making a few more of these and adding them to my Zibbet store.  I will do an update once they are loaded in to the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  Dimensional Bronze Filigree Flower (Item #7635)Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #316-B)Antique Bronze Toggle Clasps (Item #CL071-B)SS16 Vitrail AB Flat Back Glass RhinestonesSS12 Vitrail AB Flat Back Glass Rhinestones

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...