Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Market Basket Thinking of You Card - Pink Ink Stamps

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to share my first project with you using Pink Ink Stamps.  I was so happy when Peggy contacted me to join her design team.  I am looking forward to sharing my projects with all of you.


For my first card I stamped the Market Basket image on to white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink  and colored with Spectrum Noir™ Markers.  Then I created a die cut and stamped the Thinking of You sentiment at the top.  I inked the edges of the die cut with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.  The card base is brown with a layer of kraft cardstock.  Then I added a couple layers of My Mind's Eye pattern paper from the Pretty Things Collection.  I added some 3D Foam Squares to add some dimension to the label die cut.  To finish off the card I added a twine bow and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:

Heidi



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment and the font it's in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card. I checked out the stamp co. .. too bad they don't sell locally, they look like something i'd buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...