Friday, March 27, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - All Boy Card Set

Hello everyone! Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have three CAS (Clean And Simple) and quick and easy boy cards to share with you.


Here is a look at the three cards I designed using the SW-04540 All Boy Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft.  This is a great stamp set for all the little guys in your life--son or grandson or maybe even a neighbor.  The set this filled with sentiments and images you guys--big and little.


Here is the first card in the set.  For this one I used several of the sentiments in the stamp set and then I used three colors of ink--Momento Bahama Blue, Dandelion, Cottage Ivy.  I overlapped each color of ink just a little bit to blend the colors.  


Here is a very quick ans easy way to do cards with several sentiments.  Simply lay the stamps out on top of you paper in the way you would like them to look.  Once you have them all laid out carefully place a large acrylic block on top of the stamps.  Now you are ready to ink up the stamps.


Here is a look at the second card in the set.  I used all of the same inks and papers for the cards.  For quick and easy layering I used Spellbinders SCD-012 Celebrations Die - Pierced Rectangles die templates.  I love the pierced edge around these dies.


Here is the third and final card in the set.  I used 3D Foan Squares to add a little dimension and then for a simple embellishment I added a few My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots - Record It! Pretty Things.

I hope you enjoyed the cards today and thank you so much for stopping by!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft SW-04540 All Boy Clear Stamps
Paper:  White, Blue, Yellow, Green
Ink:  Momento Bahama Blue, Dandelion, Cottage Ivy
Dies:  Spellbinders SCD-012 Celebrations Die - Pierced Rectangles
Accessories:  My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots - Record It! Pretty Things, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foan Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...