Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Secret Garden Jewel Floral Frame

Hello everyone!  Today, is my post day over at the Positively Me Blog.


I have an altered frame to share.  I used some of the beautiful Secret Garden Paper Collection from Graphic 45, S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes and S5-099 Jewel Keys die templates from Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Positively Me Collection by Julianna Hudgins to alter and embellish the frame.

Using the S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes I was able to make perfect flower embellishments for my Secret Garden frame.  I love how the frame turned out and it's a perfect home decor piece for Spring.

To see more photos and find out all of the details on how I designed the Secret Garden frame please click HERE.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

PMJ DT:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Positively Me Collection by Julianna Hudgins S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes, S5-099 Jewel Keys
Other Supplies
Paper:  Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Inks Angel Pink, LuLu Lavender, Summer Sky, Pistachio 
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-157 Labels Thirty
Accessories:  Ranger Stickles - Fruit Punch, Lavender, Waterfall, Lime Green; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Mod Podge, Sponge Brush, Wood Frame, Decorative Brads, Sanding Block

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...