Friday, March 29, 2013

Embellished Gift Bag

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a quick post and a project to share with you.  Solid colored gift bags are something I like to keep on hand.  How many times have you went shopping, picked out the perfect gift only to get home and realize you forgot to pick up tissue paper and a gift bag?  I know its happened to me a few times--LOL!  So now I try to keep a few solid colored gift bags on hand and then I can embellish them quick and I am good to good.  Not to mention I am sure I saved a little $$$ too.  Gift bags can get expensive and solid colored bags can be purchased in bulk and are less expensive.


Here is a gift bag that I embellished and it only took a couple sheets of paper and I few minutes.


I started out by adding a few layers of paper.  I used Simply Smooth Ivory and BoBunny Vintage Burnt Orange and then I added another layer of Simply Smooth Ivory (not shown).


Next I added a couple cut-fold-tuck die cuts.  I used S5-169 Double Delight die templates to cut/emboss these two pieces.


I added the die cuts using 3D Foam Square to layer the pieces, placed a button in the center and added some bling.  


Quick and easy--gotta love that!  Next time you're at the store pick up some solid colored gift bags and tissue paper.  ;-) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Paper:  DiscoutCardstock.com BoBunny Vintage Burnt Orange, Simply Smooth Ivory
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S5-169 Double Delight
Accessories:  Green Gift Bag, Recollections Bling, Button, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Square


1 comment:

  1. Fun and easy idea for sure!
    LOVE your Faith, Love and Peace card!
    HAPPY EASTER!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...