Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hop on Over Easter Treat Bag

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post over on the Vintage Street Market Blog and I have a fun Easter gift bag to share with you.



Easter is only one week away and a lot of people give sweet treats during the holiday so I thought I would share a quick, easy and pretty gift bag that would be prefect for the occasion.  If you would like to see more pictures and find out all of the details you can click HERE.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi
Supplies
Vintage Street Market:  Aqua Twirly Twine, Happy Easter Quote Sticker Sheet, White Pom-Poms
Other Supplies:  Gift Bag; Really Reasonable Ribbon Lavender Double Ruffle Ribbon; Pink, Lavender Roses; Hot Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...