Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Have a Fabulous Day Card


Hello everyone!  Today, I have a quick post and a card to share with you.  


The base of the card is Simply Smooth Ivory  and the mat is BoBunny Vintage Passion Fruit.  


I stamped the sentiment from the CR-04460 Celebration Labels One & Bracket Borders One stamp set from JustRite Papercraft using Memento Tuxedo Black ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko.  Then I used S4-387 Decorative Labels Twenty-Two die template from Spellbinders Creative Arts™ to cut/emboss the decorative shape.  To create the roses I used BoBunny Vintage Passion Fruit paper from DiscoutCardstock.com and S5-086 Bitty Blossoms die template.  After I had the roses in place then I added some mulberry leaves and a couple of Recollections bling swirls.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  

I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi
  
Supplies
Paper:  DiscoutCardstock.com BoBunny Vintage Passion FruitSimply Smooth Ivory 
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-04460 Celebration Labels One & Bracket Borders One
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S4-387 Decorative Labels Twenty-Two, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
Accessories: Recollections Bling, Button, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Square, Mulberry Leaves

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...