Friday, January 9, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - With Love Valentine Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have my first Valentine's Day card to share with you.  This card is pretty CAS (Clean And Simple) for me and I think it would be one that you could recreate and make several of at one time if you needed some Valentine cards. 


I love the touches of metallic gold and the simplicity of this card.  Metallic gold is very popular right now so any time you can add a touch of gold to your projects it will really make them pop.  I used the S4-457 Cascading Hearts die and the great thing or extra added little bonus about this die is all the drop out pieces are tiny hearts.  So I die cut twice--once using white cardstock and a second time using Bazzill Metallic Gold Mirror Cardstock.  The result was lots of white and gold tiny hearts.  Next I adhered the white and pink cardstock togeteher and then I used Ranger Glossy Accents to add in some of the gold hearts.  The little gold hearts look almost like sequins so I save the rest of the hearts to be able to use on other projects.  I love it when I can get double duty out of products!


Here is a close up of the gold hearts.  I also added some Baby Pink Seam Binding and one of the flowers from the Petaloo Botanica Minis - Fuchsia pack.


To create the sentiment I used more of the  Bazzill Metallic Gold Mirror Cardstock and the S2-139 Sentiments Three - with love die template.  This is another die that you could get double duty out of (or couple different looks) if you didn't want the die cut to be so long you could cut off the swirls on the end and you could cut apart the two words.  You could also use just the word love if you wanted to to.  So you would be able to get some different looks and expand the use of this die.


For the base of the card I used raspberry cardstock.

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Bazzill Metallic Gold Mirror Cardstock; Cardstock-White, Pink, Raspberry
Dies:  Spellbinders S2-139 Sentiments ThreeS4-457 Cascading Hearts
Ribbon:  Baby Pink Seam Binding
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanica Minis - Fuchsia, Ranger Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...