Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lilacs for You Card

Hello!  Today, I have a card to share with you that will put you in the mood for Spring.


Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers so I was thrilled to see this new stamp set from JustRite Papercraft® CR-02161 Lilac Blossoms Clear Stamps.  I stamped the lilac image on to watercolor paper using VersaMark ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I used Gansai Tambi Watercolor to paint the image.  Then I stamped the CL-02157 Script Cling Background Stamp over top of the lilac image using Elderberry ink.  After the ink was dry then I added more watercolor to the background.  


Here is a close up of the lilac image.  I also added May Arts Purple Silk Ribbon and then some tiny white and purple acrylic flowers with some purple bling for the flower centers.  


I inked the edges of the background with more of the Elderberry ink and then layered the background with blue cardstock and a purple card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CR-02161 Lilac Blossoms Clear StampsCL-02157 Script Cling Background Stamp
Paper:  Watercolor Paper, Cardstock-Blue, Purple
Ink/Paint:  Versa Mark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Elderberry, Gansai Tambi Watercolor
Ribbon:  May Arts Purple Silk Ribbon
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bling, Purple and White Acrylic Flowers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...