Friday, January 23, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Love Locket Valentine Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have another Valentine card to share with you.  There is just a little bit of fussy cutting with this card but for the most part is is pretty CAS (Clean And Simple).


I used four of the different pattern papers from the Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I used one paper for the background and then I created three banners with the other papers.  This is where the fussy cutting comes in but it is just a little bit on the ends of the banners.


I used some Bazzill Silver Mirror Cardstock and the S2-035 Love Locket die set to create the key and locket die cut shapes.  I added a few Melissa Frances Cream Pearls to the key and locket.  Next I added May Arts 1.25"  Gray Silk Ribbon and tied in to a simple knot at the top of the card.  I used some Silver Metallic String and looped it through the ribbon at the top and then attached it to the key and locket.  I used 3D Foam Squares to add a little dimension to the key and locket.  To finish off the card I added a few Petaloo Botanica Collection Sugar Red Minis Burgundy.  I think these flowers are so pretty with the clear chunky glitter on them.  For the base of the card I used a deep red cardstock.


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Prima Stationer's Desk 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Bazzill Silver Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock-Deep Red
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts S2-035 Love Locket
Ribbon:  May Arts 1.25"  Gray Silk Ribbon, Silver Metallic String
Accessories:  Melissa Frances Cream Pearls, Petaloo Botanica Collection Sugar Red Minis Burgundy, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser 49'

3 comments:

  1. Yr work is so beautiful. Very feminine. I love the desk pad paper from prima vera as well as the angel wings on the necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...