Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Seasons Giving Blog Hop Winners!!

Hello everyone!  Are you excited to find out who the Winners of the Seasons Giving Blog Hop are?  Well, before I get to that I want to say Thank You ALL so very much for all of your wonderful comments!!  I read and appreciate each and everyone of them.  All of your kind words mean more to me than I could ever tell you--it warms my heart and inspires me to keep doing what I love and sharing it all with you.  
So Thank You, Thank You, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!!

Ok, here is the list of Winner!!


Winner of Prize Package # 1 

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 
Max: 235
Result: 8



Blogger Dolly LaBelle said...
All beautiful projects all year, it is difficult to choose a favorite. Than you for all your inspiration, and may this New Year bring you good health and happiness!
January 1, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Winner of Prize Package # 2


True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 
Max: 235
Result: 235



Blogger arlsmom aka Lynda said...
Your projects are stunning!
January 5, 2015 at 11:23 PM

Winner of Prize Package # 3


True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 
Max: 235
Result: 70



Blogger Patty said...
Awesome creations & giveaways!! I have watched many of your videos...you are one very talented lady!! I just subscribed to your blogspot!!
January 1, 2015 at 8:34 PM


Congratulations to all of the Winners!!  I will be trying to contact each of the winners but if you are a winner and you see this first please email me at Floralfantasy@charter(dot)net.

Thank you again!!  I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


12 comments:

  1. Biig congrats to all the lucky winners here. Enjoy your prizes ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How SWEET! I am so excited to win, and so blessed to be sharing with so many talented people! Thank you so much Heidi. and for all you do to support all crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super excited I was one of the winners! Congrats to the other winners and thank you so much Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see my name on the list...thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners and a huge shout out to Heidi for sharing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat's to all the winners.
    Thanks for having a giveaway.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! Someone wins three gifts to blog hop, and someone one (sad (

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Received my wonderful box of goodies...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...