Friday, January 16, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Be Mine Valentine Card

Hello everyone!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I have another Valentine card to share with you.  But before I get started I wanted to let you know that today is Sharon Johnson's Birthday, owner of The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  The Design Team surprised her with a special Birthday Blog Hop and you can click HERE to see that post and get the links to the other designer's blogs.  Also be sure to hop over to Sharon's Blog or Facebook and wish her a Happy Birthday!!  Ok, now on to the card--I know this card might look like a lot but it actually came together pretty quick and easy with just a little bit of stamping then layer some die cuts and adding embellishments.


Here is the card that I designed.  I love the gold and pinks together!  The base of the card is light pink then I have a white and rose mat and another layer of the light pink for the card front.  I used the flourish stamp from the JustRite Papercraft® CR-02151 Loving Sentiments Clear Stamps and Delicata Golden Glitz ink to stamp in each corner.  As I was stamping I trying to line up the stamp so the little curls on the end of the stamp would kind of line up and overlap a little. 


I love using the Delicata Golden Glitz ink!  Here is a close up of the stamping so you can see some of the shimmer from the ink.  


Next I used S4-471 Labels Forty-Two with white cardstock to create the embossed label shape.  Then I used Bazzill Mirror Gold Cardstock and rose cardstock along with the S2-022 Vines of Passion die template to create the heart.  To do this I used both dies in the set to cut the gold heart and then I just used one die to create the solid heart and layered the two pieces together.  I used the smallest die from the S2-101 Fancy Label Tags Three die set to create the little tag and stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The sentiment is also from the CR-02151 Loving Sentiments Clear Stamps.


I added some loops of the May Arts Metallic Gold String to the back of the heart for some interest.  I also added a few flowers from the Petaloo Botanica Collection Minis Fuchsia and Melissa Frances White Pearls .  Once I had all of the pieces die cut and stamped I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' to adhere all the pieces together.


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CR-02151 Loving Sentiments Clear Stamps
Paper:  Bazzill Mirror Gold Cardstock; Cardstock White, Pink, Rose
Ink:  Delicata Golden Glitz, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-471 Labels Forty-Two, S2-022 Vines of Passion , S2-101 Fancy Label Tags Three
Ribbon:  May Arts Metallic Gold String
Accessories:  Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49', Petaloo Botanica Collection Minis Fuchsia, Melissa Frances White Pearls 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Heidi, for this beautiful creation and for the birthday wishes! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Heidi, for this beautiful creation and for the birthday wishes! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Heidi! Love this heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I also have that Spellbinder die...it makes a beautiful heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold heart with those bright pink flowers. Very pretty Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Makes me want to get that stamp and do that card! TFS! JM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...