Friday, April 1, 2016

The Stamp Simply Store - You Are Loved Graphic 45 Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.   The card that I have to share with you is all about the gorgeous papers from Graphic 45 Mon Amour 8x8, and Mon Amour Patterns & Solids 6x6 and the layers.


I love Graphic 45 papers and especially when the papers do all the work for you.  The background floral piece, the smaller squares with the roses and the sentiment are all from the  Graphic 45 Mon Amour 8x8 paper pad.  The light pink floral piece and the dark gray papers are from the   Graphic Mon Amour Patterns & Solids 6x6 paper pad.I started with an ivory card base for a 5.5 x 5.5 square card and then I just started adding layers of paper.  I wanted the pretty floral print in the background to show a little more around the edges so I cut the pink floral layer about 1.5 inches shorter all the way around.  Then I added some Seam Binding Baby Pink and created a bow.


For the sentiment and the floral images I just cit the squares out from the paper and layered them with the dark gray paper.  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layers to add some dimension.  Then I added a few flowers from the Petaloo Botanica Collection White Minis.


I also added the bow with one of the flowers in the center.  To finish the card I added some Melissa Frances Cream Pearls and I used Scor-Tape to adhere all of the other pieces to the card.


Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Graphic 45 Mon Amour 8x8, Mon Amour Patterns & Solids 6x6, Cardstock - Ivory
Ribbon:  Seam Binding Baby Pink
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanica Collection White Minis, Melissa Frances Cream Pearls, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. this is a drop-dead gorgeous card Heidi. what more can I say............gail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...