Saturday, April 23, 2016

Distress Ink Watercolor with Poppy Field Embossing Folder--Take Another Look

Hello blogging friends!  Yesterday, I had a post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store showing how use embossing folders in a different way and using Distress Inks to watercolor.  If you missed the post and tutorial you can click HERE to check it out.


Here is a look at the card I posted yesterday.  

I love all of the sparkle and shimmer from the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.  But I have noticed over time the sparkle and shimmer from the pens can kind of fade or get kind of a dirty look to them which isn't very pretty.  So a lot of times if I used the Wink of Stella pens I go over the area and add Glossy Accents.  The glossy accents seals in the sparkle and shimmer from the pens and it adds another layer of beautiful dimension to the project.  So here is another look at the Poppy Field card with Glossy Accents.  :)


I think adding the Glossy Accents makes the colors pop even more.


Here is a close up.


So if you want to keep the sparkle and shimmer beautiful forever add a little Glossy Accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful and creative weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...