Friday, April 8, 2016

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - I am So Lucky Kaisercraft CAS Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.   The card that I have to share with you is all about the gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft Provincial 6.5x6.5 paper collection and it's a CAS (Clean And Simple) card.


One of the wonderful things about using beautiful papers--the paper does all the work for you.  I layered two of the background papers from the Kaisercraft Provincial 6.5x6.5 paper collection and then sentiment is also a die cut from the paper pad.  I layered the pattern papers and the sentiment on to black cardstock and then I added some May Arts Moss Silk Ribbon to create a bow and some of the  May Arts 5/8" Adhesive Rosettes - Black across the center of the card,  I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares and Scor-Tape to add some dimension to the card and assemble the pieces.  Then I added a lime green rose from the Prima Laraine - Blue Lagoon Flowers collection to bring out some of the line green color in some of the leaves on the pattern paper.


Here is a close up of the sentiment, ribbon, rosette trim and flower.  


To finish off the card I added all of the layers to a green card base that is an A2 size and top folding card.

Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  Kaisercraft Provincial 6.5x6.5, Cardstock - Green, Black
Ribbon:  May Arts Moss Silk RibbonMay Arts 5/8" Adhesive Rosettes - Black
Accessories:  Prima Laraine - Blue Lagoon Flowers, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-Tape

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, it's helpful to see cards that are made using just a good paper collection and ribbons. Some people just don't have tons of stamps and inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , lovely papers and a gorgeous flower , i love this card .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...