Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tiger Tote

Busy Busy!! Today is one of those days where every second counts!! I have a class tonight that I am getting ready for and I wanted to make a quick post to share with you what we will be making.

We will be making this little Tiger Tote along with four matching cards and envies. I just adore this little tote!! These are so fun to make and you can fill them up with all kinds of little goodies or a matching set of cards. Sorry I don't have a picture available for the cards (I haven't taken pictures of them yet).

Supplies~
Card Stock~SU-Apricot Appeal & Only Orange, Black Texture
Stamp~Tiger Print Background (sorry the company is no longer in business but you would be able to use just about any kind of tiger print for the background).
Ink~SU-Black StazOn, SU-More Mustard & Pumpkin Pie
Other~SU-Stipple Brushes, Metal Tag, Jo-Ann's-Faux Leather or Velvet & Faux Fur, SU-Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, SU-Silver or Gold Cord, Gems, SU-Crystal Effects, Black Sharpie Marker

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Smiles~
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous -- love the trim and the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heidi! This is absolutely awesome! Makes me want to create more than just cards, like i used to, now if i can just find the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. H this is so cool, you have to give me the directions! again awesome work;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word - gasp! I've always loved this! I agree with Renee. Definitely need the directions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...