Thursday, September 13, 2007

September Classes

Today is the 1st day that I have been migraine free since Sunday!! Woo-hoo!! I was hoping and praying that I would feel better today since I had a class tonight.

This is going to be a quick post but I wanted to share with you what we did in class.

This is the 1st card that we did. I know if you come to my blog on a regular basis you have already seen this card from an earlier post. But after one of the ladies (Miriam) that comes to classes seen this card she asked if we could do it for class. All of the info for the card can be found here.
This is the 2nd card that we made. I think this one was a favorite for the night! The technique is called Iris Folding. The pattern for the bat came from Circle of Crafters. They have several patterns for iris folding along with complete instructions. They also have a monthly newsletter with free patterns.This is the 3rd card that we made tonight. These buckle cards are so fun to make and I got to use one of my new sets!
Like I said this is going to be a quick one tonight! I will come back tomorrow and add all of the info (stamps, paper, ink...) to the post.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am hoping I can get caught up on everyone's blogs in the next day or two!!

Hope you are having a great week! It's almost the weekend!!
Smiles~
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. YAY! No Migraine!

    The BAT card totally rocks Heidi! I just love it.
    And the pumpkin one looks so good with those colors.

    *sigh* I know I've said it before, but I wish I could come to your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee -- no migraine. I think it is something going around. I have been haing migraines too.

    Love your cards!!! That BAT one is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...