Sunday, December 6, 2015

Tonic Studios Chalkboard Die & Stamp Sets - Card Share

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have two cards to share with you using a couple of the New Chalkboard Die and Stamp Sets from Tonic Studios.  There are three sets in this collection -- Birthday Wishes, It’s Your Big Day, and Special Occasion.  These sets are prefect for card making and all of your DIY projects.


Here is a look at the first card I designed.  I used the 1099E It's Your Big Day Indulgence Chalkboard Die & Stamp Set and 485E Mixed Oval Layering from Tonic Studios.  The card base in an A2 top folding card.  I die cut the sentiment and decorative oval using white pearl shimmer paper and then I die cut the label and oval shape using black cardstock.  



I rubbed a little White Pigment Ink on to the black label and then buffed off the excess ink with a paper towel.  Doing this gives the black paper a chalkboard look.  I used the Nuvo 203N Nuvo Glue Pen Medium to adhere the sentiment to the label shape.  Then I used a couple of pieces of craft foam as backing for the label and decorative oval shape.  I used the Nuvo 650N Crystal Drops Gloss - Ebony Black to embellish around the edges of the card.  The crystal drops look similar to pearls or enamel dots.


To finish off the card I added a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers.


It's Your Big Day Card
Tonic Studios:
1099E It's Your Big Day Indulgence Chalkboard Die & Stamp Set485E Mixed Oval LayeringNuvo 650N Crystal Drops Gloss - Ebony Black, Nuvo 203N Nuvo Glue Pen Medium422E Funky Tape Runner
Other Supplies:
Paper:  Cardstock - White, White Pearl Shimmer, Black
Ink:  White Pigment Ink
Accessories:  Craft Foam, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers


Here is a look at the second card I designed.  For this card I used 1098E Special Occasion Indulgence Chalkboard Die & Stamp Set and 484E Mixed Rectangles Layering Die Set.  To start I stamped the sentiments twice on to white paper with VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.  


I fussy cut one set of the sentiments--the top and bottom pieces of the sentiment.  Then I layered the pieces using Foam Squares.  To add a bit of color I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to do a light watercolor wash and color the tiny images--heart, flower and butterfly.  I layered the label shape on to the decorative vine label.  I also used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens on the tiny vines.  To embellish the card I added pink and aqua rhinestones.


I used the 484E Mixed Rectangles Layering Die Set to die cut a couple of layers of white, and aqua cardstock and then layered everything on to an A2 top folding card.

This week Create & Craft USA will be featuring Tonic Studios Chalkboard Die & Stamp Sets so be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Special Occasion Card
Tonic Studios:
1098E Special Occasion Indulgence Chalkboard Die & Stamp Set, 484E Mixed Rectangles Layering Die Set, 422E Funky Tape Runner
Other Supplies:
Paper:  Cardstock - White, Green, Aqua, Pink
Ink/Markers:  VersaMark Ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - Light Pink, Cobalt Blue, Persian Blue, Pale Green, Light Green
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Pink and Aqua Rhinestones, Craft Foam, Foam Squares, Watercolor Brush, Heat Tool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...