Friday, December 18, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Penny Black Snow Dust and Warm Wishes Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a beautiful winter card that is packed full of lots of sparkle.  


This card could also be used for a Christmas card, birthday or thinking of you simply by changing out the sentiment.  For the focal image I used a stamp from Penny Black - Snow Dust.  This is such a simple but yet beautiful image.  I used VersaMark ink to stamp the image and then heat embossed using Ranger Super Fine Detailed Gold Embossing Powder on to white cardstock.  Then I stamped and embossed the sentiment.  For the sentiment I used JustRite Papercraft - Extra Grand Holiday Sentiments.  Then I added a thin strip of the Bazzill - Gold Mirror Cardstock to the bottom of the card.  I used a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen to add the Stampendous Crystal Glitter in and around the trees.  I have a couple of close up pictures to show how sparkly the trees really are.  Beautiful like glistening snow.


In this picture you can see some of the sparkle from the glitter.


Here is another picture where you can see even more of the sparkle from the glitter.


To finish off the card I added some May Arts Metallic String Ribbon - White to the bottom of the card and tied it in a simple knot.  I also added a few My Mind's Eye - Record It! Charmed Enamel Dots.  To add some dimension to the card I used Therm-O-Web Foam Squares on the top layer and then added that to a white cardstock base.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying this Christmas holiday season!  I can't believe Christmas is next week!! I still have so much to do LOL! :)

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  Penny Black - Snow Dust, JustRite Papercraft - Extra Grand Holiday Sentiments
Paper:  Bazzill - Gold Mirror Cardstock, Cardstock - White
Ink:  VersaMark
Ribbons:  May Arts Metallic String Ribbon - White
Accessories:  My Mind's Eye - Record It! Charmed Enamel Dots, Ranger Super Fine Detailed Gold Embossing Powder, Stampendous Crystal Glitter, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares, Scor-TapeSakura Quickie Glue Pen

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...