Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Kaisercraft Provincial -Thinking of You Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have a CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you using some of the new papers from the KaiserCraft - Provincial collection.  KaiserCraft always has such beautiful paper collection and this one is also sure to please.  I love the gorgeous images and the lovely colors.  Plus as an added bonus KaiserCraft always has a few pages in the paper pad with coordinating die cuts which are wonderful for CAS cards--it makes creating so quick and easy!


Here is the card I designed.  Check out that gorgeous paper!  Love the floral images and the mix of soft and deep colors.  This paper also has a bit of texture--the images of the hydrangeas has a gloss finish and the paper I used for the label shape is embossed.  I layered the pattern paper to a piece of pink cardstock and then layered that on to a charcoal gray card base.  The base of the card is an A2 top folding card.


Here is a close up of the die cut from the paper pad and the die cut label shape.  The die cut from the paper pad is a perfect match to the sheet of paper.  I used Spelbinders - Labels Thirty-Nine to create the die cut label shape.  Then I added Therm-O-Web Foam Squares in between the layered to add some dimension.  I also added a bow using Baby Pink and Dark Slate  Seam Binding.  Both of those colors are a perfect match with the paper.  To finish off the card I added a couple of Petaloo Botanical Collection Pink Minis flowers.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you all had a wonderful and very blessed Christmas!!

Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper:  KaiserCraft - Provincial, Cardstock - Charcoal Gray, Pink
Dies:  Spelbinders - Labels Thirty-Nine
Ribbon:  Seam Binding - Baby Pink, Dark Slate
Accessories:  Petaloo Botanical Collection Pink Minis, Scor-Tape, Therm-O-Web Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. another beautiful card, Heidi. I agree, those papers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...