Friday, July 31, 2015

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Lots of Presents Merry Christmas Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is my day to post for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have another Christmas card to share with you on this last day of July.  I can't believe it's July and I already have several Christmas cards made!  It will be nice to have some of those already done, especially once we get in to the busy holiday season.  


Here is the card that I designed using the  JustRite Papercraft - Peace and Joy Sentiments clear stamp set.  I used the images of the presents to create the border across the bottom of the card.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp on to white cardstock.  Then I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Markers.  The coloring is very simple and easy to do on this card and you could use any type of marker.  Next I stamped the sentiment in the upper corner.


Here you can see a close up of the sentiment.  I used Glossy Accents to apply a few Sequins 5mm Multi for a little bit of sparkle on the card.


Here is a close up of the presents.  Like I said this is very quick and easy coloring and I think this would be a great card to make multiples of.


To finish off the card I added a blue mat and then added a red card base.  I used May Arts Red Sheer Ribbon to create a pretty and fluffy bow and I used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner to adhere the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


Please be sure to check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all of the fantastic paper crafting products and the Blog for inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Peace and Joy Sentiments
Paper:  Cardstock - White, Red, Blue
Ink/Markers:  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Spectrum Noir Markers
Ribbon:  May Arts Red Sheer Ribbon
Accessories:  Sequins 5mm Multi, Glossy Accents, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner

1 comment:

  1. happy to see another post from you. yes, it isn't easy to think of Christmas cards at this time of year, but it's great to see SOMEONE
    is looking ahead and designing such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...