Tuesday, July 14, 2015

ButterBeeScraps - Beaded Bracelets - DIY Sneak Peeks

Hello blogging friends!  I know it has been a few days since my last post but my best friend Virginia (we've been friends for 30+ yrs) was in town this last week so we were able to hang out and have some girl time--plus it was her birthday.  A few other girlfriends were in town for the weekend and we had so much fun getting together--great food, a beautiful night, fantastic fire, drinks and LOTS of laughs.  We were up into the wee late hours but it was worth it.  It was so nice to see everyone!  Some of us hadn't seen each other in 10-27 yrs!!  We all agreed we will have to get together again--soon--not 10, 15 or 20 some yrs from now LOL! 

Today, I have a couple of bracelets to share with you.  I used beads and findings mostly from ButterBeeScraps and then also some beads from my own stash.


This first bracelet is one that I made for my friend Virginia.  She has a wedding to attend next weekend and needed a bracelet to match her dress.  
She has a pretty coral colored dress--prefect for summer.  





Here is a close up of the BRONZE TOGGLE CLASPS (#CL071-B).


To string the beads I used beading wire with crimp beads to close off each end.  I also added split rings to the ends since they are a little more secure than a jump ring.


Here is the second bracelet I designed.  I thought the black, grey and bronze combination would be good and compliment so many outfits.  





Here is a close up of the BRONZE TOGGLE CLASPS (#CL071-B).  I did the closure the same way with this bracelet using the beading wire, crimp beads, and split rings.


Both of these bracelets were fun, quick and easy to create.

Please be sure to check out ButterBeeScraps NEW website and while you are there don't forget to visit the ButterBeeScraps Blog for lots of inspiration from the Design Team.  :)

Here's a little sneak peek of some upcoming DIY projects I'll be sharing so be sure to check back.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
ButterBeeScraps:  6X8MM ROSE PINK PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADS,  6X8MM GREY PEARLIZED FACETED GLASS ABACUS BEADSBRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP827-B) BRONZE FILIGREE BEAD CAPS (#CAP052-B),  CLEAR RHINESTONE AND BRONZE RONDELLE SPACER BEADS – 6MM (#BD006-B/CL)BRONZE TOGGLE CLASPS (#CL071-B)

1 comment:

  1. I love the stunning rich coral color! Your jewelry always compliments each tiny piece you use together.
    Also can't wait to see the light caribbean color of paint used on your sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...