Sunday, June 30, 2013

Special Day Wedding Card

Hello everyone!  I have a card and a quick post to share with you tonight.  


This is another one of the wedding cards that I made but this sentiment could also be used for a birthday or anniversary too.  To create the background I used E3D-003 Delightful Daisies M-bossabilities™ folder, Delicata Golden Glitz ink and a brayer.  Using the brayer apply the ink to the folder, put paper inside folder and emboss.  Then I very lightly added some Espresso Truffle ink to the flowers and butterfly.


I added metal filigree flowers and a butterfly from ButterBeeScraps to the flower centers and on top of the embossed butterfly.  


Using Simply Smooth Ivory paper I cut/embossed the label shape using S5-025 Labels Seventeen die template.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the CR-04580 Birthday Vintage Lables Four stamp set.  I also added some pearls and Double-faced Satin Ivory Ribbon for embellishments.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi



Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft® CR-04580 Birthday Vintage Lables Four
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Pearl Metallic
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Espresso Truffle, Delicata Golden Glitz
Dies/Folders:  Spellbinders Paper Arts® Grand Calibur® Machine, S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A, E3D-003 Delightful Daisies M-bossabilities™, S5-025 Labels Seventeen
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Double-faced Satin Ivory Ribbon; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser-49'; ButterBeeScraps Metal Filigree Flowers, Buttefly; Recollection Pearls, Brayer

4 comments:

  1. this is a very nice card. I like that the sentiment has multiple uses. the gold color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Must pin. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601455012/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! Love the texture you created & the glowing colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...