Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jewel Flower Note Card Set

Hello blogging friends!  I know it has been a few days but things have been a little crazy around here.  Our youngest son had to have an unexpected surgery this past week on Tuesday.  No worries it wasn't anything serious and he is doing really good!  ;-)  Also on Tuesday my husband left to go to West Virginia for his son's graduation.  A Huge Congrats to my stepson Chase on his graduation!!  I wish we all could have been there but I told my husband to make sure and take lots of pictures.  This weekend is Eddie Cochran weekend here in town and they have all kinds of activities going on.  Eddie Cochran was probably best known for one of his songs -- Summertime Blues.  One of the activities is the antique card parade which comes right by our house so every year we have a bbq and have family and friends over.  Usually my husband is in charge of the grill but since he is out of town I will be in charge of the grill (or maybe I'll have my dad do it--LOL!)  wish me luck!  

Today is my day to post over on the Positively Me Blog for Julianna Hudgins Design Team and I have these cute and quick 4 x 4 note card set to share with you using S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes die template set from Julianna's Positively Me Collection from Spellbinders Paper Arts®.

JewelFlowerNoteCardSet-1

These note cards are perfect for when you just need a little something to tuck into a gift bag.  I hope you will hop on over to the Positively Me Blog and check out all of the details for these cute little note cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Heidi
Supplies
Accessories:  Ivory Felt, My Mind's Eye Brads, Diamond Stickles, Recollections Pearls, Seam Binding

5 comments:

  1. Simply elegant cards, Heidi! Love the colors and flower!

    Did you know that the Kraft Journal challenge this week is CAS? Your cards would fit perfectly in the challenge. It ends today.

    Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. You have inspired me and I have pinned it. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601326607/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part of these cards is the simplicity of them. I think they are beautiful and a nice change from frilly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and flower Heidi! It is very simple but beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing this easy to follow tutorial and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...