Monday, February 28, 2011

Skipping Stones Design - Guest Sketch Artist for March


Good morning! Today, I have some exciting new to share with you!! For the month of March I will be the Guest Sketch Artist for Skipping Stones Design!! I was so excited and honored to receive a message from Heather Engebretson asking if I would like to be a Guest Designer!! Now, I will be honest with you designing the sketches is still something very new to me but I love the challenge and I am having fun with it!

Please be sure to check out the Skipping Stones Design Blog to see the other wonderfully talented ladies that will be joining me this month as Guest Designers for Skipping Stones Design.

Tomorrow my first sketch will be up on the Skipping Stones Design Blog--I can't wait to see all of the beautiful cards created using the sketch!! I will also be posting a couple pictures of my card here too. ;-)

Thanks you so much for stopping by today and be sure to stop back in just a bit---I will have two posts for today---today is the Crafty Secrets Design Team Challenge and this month we have a "party" theme--you won't want to miss it!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...