Once again here is the schedule for the next 16 days of the Spellbinders Sneak Peeks, so come on and join in the fun & excitement!!
- JANUARY 5: Thinking Inking by Debbie Olson **TODAY**
- JANUARY 6: Mish Mash by Michelle Wooderson
- JANUARY 7: Today’s Creations by Holly Craft
- JANUARY 8: Walkin’ on the BAD side by Sherry Cheever
- JANUARY 9: Embellished Dreams by Heidi Blankenship
- JANUARY 10: Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken
- JANUARY 11: Created from Paper by Jennifer Ellefson
- JANUARY 12: PaperFection by Sharon Harnist
- JANUARY 13: Mixed Media Madness by Jeni Calkins
- JANUARY 14: Wickedly Wonderful Creations by Wendy Weixler
- JANUARY 15: Cookies for Breakfast by Beth Pingry
- JANUARY 16: Pink Lemonade by Keri Lee Sereika
- JANUARY 17: Inky Heart by Sally Lynn MacDonald
- JANUARY 18: Donya Schroeder by Donya Schroeder
- JANUARY 19: Linda’s Works of Heart by Linda Duke
- JANUARY 20: Follow Your Bliss by Trudee Sauer
Now don't forget in order to be entered into the contest here are the three key things to remember:
- You have 48 hours to send an email from the link in each blog (12:00 am on the day of post through 11:59 pm on the day after the post).
- You must send your daily email entry from the same e-mail address, no exceptions, to be entered into the grand prize. (If you can’t access your work e-mail address every day, for example, you’ll want to use another choice that you can access for 16 days.)
- When you send in your entry email, please use the die name in the subject line.
Hope you are having a Fantastic Day!!