Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spellbinders Contest Reminder

EDIT: "Thanks to everyone who entered the Spellbinders' 5th Anniversary Party to win my Die Template release. You can no longer enter to win my release. Please check out the links below to enter the contest on other blogs. Check Spellbinders Blog for the announcement of Daily Winners. Grand prize winner will be announced on January 30th."

I just wanted to remind you that you only have a few hours left to enter the contest on my blog for the Framabilities Classic Frame S5-012 die template. You entry must be
before 12:00 midnight Central Standard Time on January 10, 2009.

If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to ContestQuestions@spellbinders.us

Also if you haven't already been to Becca Feeken's blog http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/ be sure to check it out! Becca has some Beautiful projects to share with all of you!!

Thank you so much for stopping by & Good Luck with the contest!

Smiles!
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I am so late with the contest..but it is alright for me..better lucks next time:)..I will regularly check this account..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...